With the start of the rollout of vaccines, life will begin to open up. Travel will resume and business meetings will come back, but slowly and safely.
As life resumes there will be instances when you’ll need to hire ground transportation. Is riding in a taxi or limo safe? As long as you follow the basic hygiene and social distancing guidelines, you can a limousine service or cab without a serious risk of catching Covid-19
Safety Tips for Passengers
• Sit in the back, not in the passenger seat
• Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds before and after the ride (or use hand sanitizer)
• Avoid close contact with the driver
• Don’t touch your eyes, nose, or mouth
• Cover your cough or sneeze with your elbow or tissue
• Wear a mask
To ensure the safety of passengers, most limousine services are scrupulous about keeping their vehicles clean and sanitized. Most companies will:
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces, including seats, headrests, center console, and door handles
• Clean the vehicle between each passengers
• Offer hand sanitizer to passengers
• Wearing a face mask
• Open windows to increase airflow
Follow CDC’s social distancing and hygienic guidelines and you will limit the spread of COVID-19 and stay safe.